Ravioli with Blue Cheese Sauce and Walnuts
Author: Terry Lyons
Recipe type: Easy
To simplify further, you could leave out the rocket and the pesto. The blue cheese sauce can be used to top other pastas also.
- 1 packet of Ravioli (shop bought)
- 150ml single cream
- 50g blue cheese
- 1tbsp good quality pesto (shop bought)
- Handful walnut pieces
- Salt and pepper
- Toast the walnut pieces in a dry pan or hot oven for a few minutes.
- Place the cream and blue cheese in a saucepan. Heat until the cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the ravioli in a saucepan of boiling water and cook according to instructions.
- To serve, place the ravioli on a plate, top with the sauce and dot some pesto, toasted walnuts and rocket around the plate.