Pecan Chocolate Brownies
Author: Terry Lyons
No cook, gluten free, dairy free (in fact everything free) chocolate brownies
- 200g Pecan nuts
- 10-12 Medjool dates (de-stoned)
- 6-8 tbsp good quality Cocoa Powder (Green and Blacks)
- Sea Salt
- Blitz the nuts in a food processor until roughly chopped.
- Add a generous pinch of salt
- Add the dates one at a time and pulse until each date is combined
- Add the cocoa powder and pulse briefly until the cocoa powder is fully incorporated.
- Place on a lined baking tray and flatten with a spatula
- Put in the freezer for one hour, remove, and cut into squares.
- Place in container and store in the freezer. Eat straight from the freezer.