Author: Terry Lyons
Like myself, you may not be the biggest fan of Kale, but I promise even the most hardened veggie-phobe will find these difficult to resist! You can make extra, but you will probably end up eating them all.
- 70g (half a bag) of Kale
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 140 C
- Tear the kale off the stem and into bite sized pieces. Wash and dry it well.
- Mix the other ingredients in a large bowl. It will have a thick consistency
- Add the kale and use your hands to cover the kale with the dressing.
- Place on a baking tray on some parchment paper
- Put in the oven for approx. 15 – 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, check every 5 minutes until they are all crispy but not burnt.